Our Architecture and Construction team leads have Engineering educational background added with vast experience in building several Homes, Apartments, Colleges plus the ability to deal with the local city officials, we have become a trusted name in building quality residential and commercial projects.
GN Realtech provides reliable and transparent construction process. How we do it ~ is listed below.
The Property owner provides the following
- a) Location of the Property
b) Arrange for Site Visit
- The property owner will enter into a MOU (Memorandum of understanding) with GN Realtech.
- Property Owner and GN Realtech agree upon per Square Feet Rate for the construction
- Token Advance to be paid by the Property Owner to start Drawings. This amount is adjustable against the final settlement value of the contract
- Preparation of Working Drawing with the Architecture team
- Approval of (preliminary) working drawing by both parties
- Prepare Drawing required for Government Approval
- Owner provides copies of Property Documents including Sale Deed, Parent document, Patta, Field Measurement (FM) and latest Encumbrance Certificate (EC) covering the sale deed period and minimum of 13 years
- Application papers to be filled with Government Department and signed. If the owners are not in Town – the owners have the option of using his/her registered Power of Attorney (POA) to sign the forms
- Enter into Contract Agreement and 10 % of total contract value to be given
- Electricity – temporary EB supply will be obtained from the Electricity department. EB Charges
- Construction Work commences after receiving approval from concerned departments. (The approval depends on the number of floors; plot extend and width of the road)
- Water supply –
(1) If water is already available in property, we will use it depending upon the capacity. If there is shortage of water additional water will be purchased for construction purpose
(2) Water is not available – Bore has to be drilled
- RCC Sump construction
- Foundation – based on the soil condition suitable foundation will be laid
- Basement work
- Column raising
- Brick work
- Wood Work – Door and window frames
- Electrical concealed work – necessary points will be provided
- EB Wiring Work
- Inner wall and Ceiling plastering
- Plumbing concealed work
- Kitchen Platform works
- Over Head Tank
- Weathering Course work
- Outer plastering
- Painting work – inner and outer – putty and primer work
- Tiles laying work -Vitrified Tiles (2×2)
- Door and Window Shutters, Window grills
- Toilet Fittings
- Electrical Switches
- Converting Temporary Electricity supply to Permanent connection, # of required EB connection for # of dwellings
- Metro water Connection, Sewage and Drainage connections
- Septic Tank to be constructed if Sewage connections are not available
- Final Painting – inner and outer
- Installation of Gates
Schedule for extra work apart from main building
- Rain water harvesting pit and waste water collecting pit.
• Motor room /Security Room / Servant Room
• Building approval Fees & Miscellaneous Charges
• Temporary and permanent EB connection Fees and Misc. charges
• Electricity Charges during construction billed Bi-monthly
• Safety grills
• Septic tank.
• Elevation work ( Other than standard elevation)
• Overhead tank.
• Purchase of Water (if required)
• Bore well with motor.
• Pavement work outside building.
• Compound wall
• Compound Wall Gate
• RCC Sump
• Metro Water and Sewage connection- Fees & Misc. expenses
• Any miscellaneous expenses required for smooth construction process.
|1||At the time of Agreement||10%|
|2||At the time of Foundation||10%|
|3||At the time of completion of Plinth beam||10%|
|4||At the time of completion of Ground floor roof||10%|
|5||At the time of completion of First floor roof||10%|
|6||At the time of completion of Second floor roof||10%|
|7||At the time of commencement of Brick work||10%|
|8||At the time of completion of Cement plastering||10%|
|9||At the time of completion of flooring||10%|
|10||At the time of completion of Electrical & Plumbing||7%|
|11||One week before of handover the possession||3%|
Earth work, Sand filling, Dummy column work, Plinth beam, Brick work, Lintels beam, Sunshades, R.C.C. Roof slabs, Plastering, Ceramic tiles flooring, Weathering course and Inner staircase Concealed wiring without fittings.